Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Its all Cowl's from here

This winter has been all about the Cowl for me. I think I made 4 of them. This was my favorite by far. I made this piece for my sister in law from 100% sheep wool. The pattern was from Ravely. The best site ever. Tons of patterns, projects and ideas for all kinds of yarn lovers. 


The best part about this Cowl is that it can be long and slouchy and doubled to be warm and cozy. For wool, this yarn is surprisingly soft. No scratchy necks here.


IF you want the pattern you can down load it free here 

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! finally a post from you. The cowl is pretty cool, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo I like it! What is your Ravelry name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. krbarker, but i only use it for the patterns. So no pictures or anything.

    ReplyDelete