Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dr. Marvin, Im doily-ing

Yup, thats right, I am making a doily. Why? Is it because I am 90 at heart, is it to make my husband shake is head and roll is eyes at me, or am I just a little crazy, maybe all of the above. But really, it was something new to try and do while we watched Lost. We went through all 6 season of lost starting in Dec. and ending just after the new year. I needed something to do so I didn't feel like I was wasting my life away. Sadly, this is all I have to show, because doilies are surprisingly hard to do when you don't have the right thread and hook. Who knew? A long with finding something to make me feel alive while watching lost, I wanted to start blogging again. So, i tried again, and again, and again to write and post a blog I was happy with, but alas, my blog on word press was really frustrating to use I have since given up. So, I have started this one. I hope you will like it and will check in on it frequently.
Happy new year, Merry Christmas and all that

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog. And I can't believe you are making doilies... you are amazing!
    Merry Festivus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and my original comment to this post didn't show up either. so here it is now. I am so glad you are doing this blog. I love your writing style and like to see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete